Friday, November 20, 2009

Carol Hannah is My Winner

Project Runway - Runway - Fall 09 MBFW


Project Runway - Runway - Fall 09 MBFW


Project Runway - Runway - Fall 09 MBFW


I admit to still (after 6 seasons) being a Project Runway fan. I just eat up every minute. Watching creative people produce spectacular things just with fabric, needle, and thread is riveting.

That said, last night's finale diappointed. Although all three remaining designers created impressive runway shows, there was a clear winner in my eyes.

And she lost. (sigh.)

Above are a few images from Carol Hannah Whitfield's final runway show. Are they not fabulous? (And she has an Etsy shop! Check out those cool belts!)

Well, what did you think? Did you think "Mean-a Irina" deserved her win?

1 comments:

Sizzle said...

Oh! Those belts of hers are awesome. Thanks for the link.

She would have been my first choice too. I think they are all strong designers with different points of view. I was never a big fan of Irina's. Her style is just not in line with mine.

Can we talk about that fourth judge's hair though?? What was up with the straight up bang a la There's Something About Mary?!