Monday, March 22, 2010

Moving Mondays

This room (in the new nest) will likely be Simple Ink's main office. The wall color, well, it has to go. And so does Aerosmith. (Although I found this interesting, considering the Simple Ink slogan is "Dream Big." Spooky.)

I'm taking suggestions on wall colors. Any ideas? At this point, the office has a yellow/grey theme, based on some great Amy Butler fabric I scored on Etsy last year. Should I stick with that? And isn't that little window box cute? Makes me happy.

2 comments:

Sizzle said...

What about a pale gray lavender? I have Amy Butler fabric curtains in my living room. Are we friends or what? ;-)

My order from Simple Ink came in the mail today. YIPPEE!

Anonymous said...

Green is not mean.
I like green.
What's wrong with green?
If it has to go...
Where will it end up?

Worried,
Dad