Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A (Not) Real Housewife of Orange County



We're in Laguna Beach today and everything could not be more beautiful. Thanks to the business conference Jeff is attending, we're staying at a lovely hotel here and, well, we've been joking about going from dancing hippies in Golden Gate Park one day to circling among The Real Housewives of Orange County the next.

In places like this my gut often screams, "I don't fit in!" (if Laguna Beach is a Mercedes convertible, Bend Oregon is a Subaru Outback; yesterday's dancing hippies were more my speed), but thanks to all the sweet smiles of passersby and the restful beat of the waves, I've muffled my gut reaction to something closer to, "Just relax."

Off to meet with some new retailers... and sneak in a little more beach time. Home tomorrow (and friends tell me there has been snow already); better make the most of today.

1 comments:

Sizzle said...

Great pictures! I miss the ocean. Glad you're having a good time. :-)